Biohumates «ECOSS» are produced from the milk cows’ and calves’ manure that undergo a rapid humification of a natural type at the first factory of Kuban agricomplex.
The first stage consists of cleaning and mixing manure with the plant raw materials, rapid composting in biodynamic fermenters where the substratum undergo decontamination and the initial stage of humification happens. During the second stage technological composting worms are included to work and natural production of humified compost into concentrated biohumus takes place.
Production of BioHumates “ECOSS” is the third stage of ready manure materials bioconversion. During this stage an intensive water extract (extraction and eluting) of humics and fulvic acids from biohumus with getting natural biohumates is realized.
There are some ways of getting compounds that contain humics from different materials and their mixtures (turf, brown coal, sapropel, manure compost).
A lot of researches have determined that humic preparations received from “fresh organic materials” (for example, manure and plants composts) contain not only humic acids but also amino acids, water-soluble organic acids, carbohydrates.
This set makes humic biologicals physiologically and biologically active with evident bactericidal and fungicidal properties that provides their universality and high effectiveness.
Field experiments have determined that the most valuable humic material is vermicompost (biohumus) which is a product of technological compost worms’ vital activity and characterized with a high content of humic substances, bactericidal and fungicidal properties, biostimulators and ferments, rich microflora and special biological purity.
The basis of BioHumus ECOSS is deeply humic compost and biohumus ECOSS that represent a friable dark brown mass with a smell of fresh soil.
Extracting BioHumus ECOSS-35 and eluting BioHumus ECOSS-25 by innovative industrial technology result in liquid BioHumate ECOSS. It is a thick concentrated dark brown eluate which has the following characteristics:
- Humic active substances (humic acids salts and fulvic acids): 2,0 - 20,0 grams per litre depending on materials and technological methods of production.
- Organic acids, amino acids, natural phytohormones, peptides, ferments, vitamins, natural bactericidal and fungicidal compounds.
- Agrouseful bacterial micro flora and spores of soil microorganisms.
Breif description of mechanisms Biohumate ECOSS acts
A lot of research-and-production tests of similar complex humic biologicals at small allotment experiments and at industrial lands of progressive farmers proved their positive natural effect, including:
- Launch of microbiological processes of degraded soil healing. Restoration of soil micro flora, its multiple growth. As a result the conditions of soil nutrition are essentially improved and there happens an activation of nourishing substances mobilization processes in a form easy assimilable for plants.
- Activation of exchanging processes in plants. BioHumates promote essential increase of total and protein nitrogen with the growth of ammonia oxidation to nitrous acid ability and an increase of carbonic acid evolved by soil.
- Growth of availability soil’s nitrogen for plants.
- Speeding-up of arrival of ammoniac and amide forms of nitrogen and phosphorus.
- Intensification of soil phosphorus mobility because BioHumates activate soil micro flora that results in the growth of ferment activity and transforming hard-to-reach forms of phosphorus into moving ones
- Speeding-up of soil potassium assimilation thanks to selective increase of cell membrane ductance under the influence of unique natural properties of humics that are taken into the soil.
With regular usage there is the essential (to 20%) growth of humus content observed due to additional production of stubbly remains. As a result of humus regulatory function activation the structure of the soil is highly improved, capillary and field water capacity of light-textured soil increases (by 20-30%) as well as water permeability of clay soil (by 30-40%), water stability of soil structure improves, its density diminishes.
It is confirmed that negative influence of natural factors unfavorable for plants (resulting above physiological activity of humic compounds) is decreased or totally removed.
Long experience has set that humic preparations are more effective within abnormal plant nutrition than within balanced conditions. There are a lot of evidences of a higher effectiveness of humic preparations during droughty years, at low fertile soils, during frosts of high moistening or another stressful influences on plants.
This statement, illustrated by a German scientist W. Flaig in 1965, was confirmed for a lot of times with modern experiments during the working environment.
There are some data that humic preparations have such signified defensive properties as protection from phytotoxic influence of pesticides, adsorption properties to harmful admixtures and heavy metals. Significant effect of humic preparations on slightly humus low fertile soils, totally cultivated soils and the ones that are lack of structure. In these cases it’s more preferable to use composts together with humic preparations because it promotes soil melioration.
A lot of experiments have proved a growth stimulating influence of humic preparations on plants. Growth stimulation, plants’ development, speeding-up of blossoming and fruitification within humic preparations are the results from their influence on cells membranes’ conductivity and penetrability, that improves the arrival of nutritious materials into the plants, activation of albuminous and carbohydrate metabolism.
Within optimal concentrations of humic preparations’ solutions:
- Root formation of the plants increases, that results in improving of nutrition conditions and growth activation of overground part of the plant.
- Phosphorus exchange changes and it leads to increase of organophosphorous compounds that take part in reactions of moving or transforming energy; in other words, sugars are accumulated in the plants and synthesis of nucleic acids intensifies.
- Protein metabolism speeds-up and leads to intensification of plant’s growth, reduction of nitrates in integrated products and its commercial quality improvement.
- The amount of amino acids increases.
- Processes of breathing, photosynthesis and water exchange intensify, concentration of chlorophyll and ascorbic acid increases, especially during the initial state of plant’s development.
Due to these factors agricultural crop capacity increases to 20-60% for certain.
Usage recommendations Buy
Do you still have questions?
Fill in the form and get a free consultation